Friday, November 11, 2011

Mouse Deer and The Farmer

In the nice afternoon, there was a mouse deer sleep. Suddenly he woke up because there was fire in the forest. He ran very fast. After that he found a cucumber field. “I am very hungry. I want to eat that cucumber.” Finally, he ate all of cucumber in the farmer’s field until full and then, he slept under a big .the farmer went to his field and saw this condition. He felt very shock. “Where are my cucumbers? I lose them. I must find the people who steal my cucumber. 

One day, the farmer maked a trap to catch the smart mouse deer. “I want make field doll with a sticky jackfruit sap.” After that, the mouse deer come back to farmer’s field. The saw field doll. ”Excuse me, sir. I apologize because I always steal your cucumber. Please forgive me.” But, the field doll still silent. Mouse deer became angry and he hit the field doll. His hands stucked to field doll. .”HELP Me.. HELP ME….. huhuhuhu…” The farmer came back to his field.” Hahahaha I can catch you now. I will put you in to cage and you can’t steal my cucumber again.”

                         Group of  NISA&DANI (Grade X/ 2011-2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment